24 Oct 2011
23 Oct 2011
17 Oct 2011
16 Aug 2011
Can change a frown,
Into a smile,
when you feel down.
Your little trials,
And lend a hand.
Will always share,
Your secret dreams,
Because they care.
Worth more than gold,
Give all the love,
A heart can hold.
You reach for my hand you touch my heart. You are
The bestest friend that i can have.
Cheer me up when i am down. If i am about to cry u
Make me smile. You are my bestest friend and i can
Straight from the bottom of your precious heart. You are
My best friend in the whole wide world and i couldn't ask
God for a little bit more.
Friendship will forever still remain. I'll make new friends but
That won't change because you will always be my best friend.
Be some help to you as you have been to me. I'd like to know
That as we grow old our lives will change but that our
Heart for our friendship is way to strong to let it go off
That i don't want it to change. I may move to a different state but
That doesn't mean that our friendship will end, because you will
Always be my best friend. No matter what life has destined for us
I know that our friendship will never die.
I'm surely going to miss all of those funny and awkward moments that we've shared together. All the best in your future undertakings and final semester exam! May we have a blissful and happy life in UTP for the next semester. I do hoped we can be in the same group for the next sem english tutorial ( I trully, really really do). Before I conclude this post, I'm sure all of us are familiar with quotes. Since I have this weird hobby of reading, collecting and pasting quotes on my wardrobe, thus I want to share with all of you some of my favourite ones. Enjoy and hope it can motivate you.. Once again, thank you so much and forgive me if i have done any wrongs..
~Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.
~Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
~I never thought of losing, but now that it' s happened, the only thing is to do it right. That's my obligation to all the people who believe in me. We all have to take defeats in life.
~Bitter experience has taught us how fundamental our values are and how great the mission they represent.
Jan Peter Balkenende
~"Beginnings are usually scary and endings are usually sad, but it's everything in between that makes it all worth living."
Sandra Bullock in "Hope float"
The last of the 33 miners trapped deep underground in northern Chile for more than two months has been rescued.
Luis Urzua, the shift supervisor who was credited with helping the men survive the first 17 days before rescue teams made contact, was greeted by his family and President Sebastian Pinera.
The six rescuers sent down to assist the miners have all been winched up.
The rescued miners have been taken to hospital. All have severe dental infections, and some have eye problems.
One man has been diagnosed with pneumonia, although his condition is not thought to be serious.
Health Minister Jaime Manalich stressed that all appeared to be in far better condition than expected.
The men had been trapped underground since 5 August, when a rockfall caused a tunnel to collapse.
"They were experiencing a kind of rebirth," President Pinera said in a televised address after Mr Urzua's ascent. "When the last miner exited the depths of the mine, I was moved as every Chilean was."'Mission completed'
The rescue operation began shortly after 2315 on Tuesday (0215 GMT on Wednesday) with a technical expert, Manuel Gonzalez, being lowered down the 624m (2,047ft) shaft.
At the scene
Camp Hope, a rather drab and dry affair in the middle of the Atacama desert, erupted in an explosion of colour and sound the moment the capsule carrying Luis Urzua, the last of the 33 miners to be rescued, broke the surface.
Champagne corks popped, balloons in the red, white and blue of the Chilean flag were released, and a rain of confetti and champagne descended on families, police and journalists alike.
Sisters, mothers, fathers and brothers, everyone hugged and danced in front of the screen relaying the images from the rescue shaft some 500m up the hill. Their shouts of joy carried through the clear and cold night. As has become tradition, they then sang the national anthem, arms interlocked, their T-shirts with pictures of the drill which dug the rescue shaft, soaked in champagne.
Mr Gonzalez was supposed to return to the surface and report on the condition of the rescue shaft, before handing over to a paramedic.
However, a live video feed from the refuge where the miners were gathered showed Mr Avalos getting into the "Phoenix" capsule. He was chosen to lead the way because he was one of the fittest of the miners.
Mr Avalos reached the surface at 0010 (0310 GMT) and was greeted by his family, rescuers, President Pinera and the first lady, Cecilia Morel. Bystanders cheered and clapped, and then started chanting "Chile".
President Pinera, his wife and Mining Minister Laurence Golborne were also waiting at the head of the shaft at 2155 (0055 GMT on Thursday), when the rescue capsule carrying Mr Urzua emerged to jubilant cheers, songs and applause.
The 54-year-old then embraced the president and said: "We have done what the entire world was waiting for. The 70 days that we fought so hard were not in vain."
"We had strength, we had spirit, we wanted to fight, we wanted to fight for our families, and that was the greatest thing."
Mr Pinera replied: "I congratulate you because you did your duty, leaving last like a ship's captain."
"You are not the same, and the country is not the same after this. You were an inspiration. Go hug your wife and your daughter."
He then led the crowd in singing the Chilean national anthem.
Below ground, the six rescue workers held up a banner saying "Mission completed". They will now be winched to the surface.
Those freed earlier were:
- Jimmy Sanchez, 19, the youngest of the group who had only been working at the mine for five months and had been showing signs of anxiety
- Mario Gomez, at 63 the oldest miner, who sent up a letter shortly after the miners were found to be alive, saying that the mining company "has got to modernise"
- Jose Ojeda, whose scribbled note - which read "All 33 of us are safe in the shelter" - informed the world the miners were still alive 17 days after the rockfall that trapped them
- Bolivian Carlos Mamani, the only non-Chilean, who was greeted by his president, Evo Morales
- Mario Sepulveda, who brought a bag of stones from the mine as souvenirs
- Juan Illanes, a former soldier who urged his fellow miners to maintain discipline while trapped
- Claudio Yanez, who became engaged to his partner of 11 years, Cristina Nunez, during the ordeal
- Yonni Barrios, whose wife only found out about his mistress when they both attended a vigil for him
- Edison Pena, who became known as "the runner" because he ran up to 5km (3 miles) a day through the mine tunnels to keep himself fit
- Victor Zamora, not a miner but a driver who had gone underground to repair a vehicle and was trapped by the rockfall
- Omar Reygadas, a bulldozer operator who, after leaving the capsule, knelt on the ground clutching a Bible
- Esteban Rojas, who while underground told his girlfriend of 25 years that he now wanted to marry her
- Jose Henriquez, an evangelical preacher who had the job of keeping up his colleagues' spirits
- Claudio Acuna, one of the "palomeros" who handled packages for the group; he celebrated his birthday down the mine
- Franklin Lobos, a former professional soccer player in a Chilean league who received a signed t-shirt sent to the mine by Barcelona star David Villa
- Richard Villarroel, whose partner Dana Castro is heavily pregnant
- Raul Bustos, whose wife described him as the "luckiest unlucky man on Earth"; he lost his builder's business during Chile's earthquake in February
- Alex Vega, Jorge Galleguillos, Carlos Barrios, Victor Segovia, Daniel Herrera, Pablo Rojas, Dario Segovia, Osman Araya, Samuel Avalos, Carlos Bugueno, Renan Avalos, Juan Aguilar, Pedro Cortez and Ariel Ticona
Following their reunions with relatives, the miners were flown by helicopter to hospital in the nearby city of Copiapo.
Order of rescue
Florencio Avalos (31), Mario Sepulveda (39), Juan Illanes (51), Carlos Mamani (23), Jimmy Sanchez (19), Osman Araya (30), Jose Ojeda (46), Claudio Yanez (34), Mario Gomez (63), Alex Vega (31), Jorge Galleguillos (56), Edison Pena (34), Carlos Barrios (27), Victor Zamora (33), Victor Segovia (48), Daniel Herrera (27), Omar Reygadas (56), Esteban Rojas (44), Pablo Rojas (45), Dario Segovia (48), Yonni Barrios (50), Samuel Avalos (43), Carlos Bugueno (27), Jose Henriquez (54), Renan Avalos (29), Claudio Acuna, (35), Franklin Lobos (53), Richard Villarroel (27), Juan Aguilar (49), Raul Bustos (40), Pedro Cortez (24), Ariel Ticona (29), Luis Urzua (54)
Outside the hospital, barriers have been set up to cope with the crowds of onlookers and journalists.
During their journey to the surface, the miners wore a "bio-harness" designed for astronauts, which monitors their heart rate, breathing, temperature and oxygen consumption.
They were also given sunglasses to protect their eyes from the glare of the desert after more than two months underground.
Earlier, President Pinera told the BBC that it had been a day Chileans would never forget.
"To see the miners coming from the bowel of the mountain to the surface and hug their wives, their daughters with so much emotion and joy has been something. It has proven the value of faith, the value of commitment, the value of teamwork."
Mr Pinera said he hoped people would now associate Chile with the mission to get the miners out, rather than its years of military rule.
He also vowed to change safety standards to protect miners.
15 Aug 2011
Well , okay , it is a sad thing to say , but friends , we are almost at the end of this semester . Same goes to our English Tutorial Group 9 . I'm not sure when , but some says this week will be our last . After what we have gone through all this while , there must be lots of memories we have created together . Unfortunately , nothing is forever in real live , an end is compulsory to almost everything .
I still remember , my first tutorial class . I lay my head low , and started to observe . The class was full of faces that I've never know them before . I just know Nini , Waney , Al and Wan Maizatul . Then I observed our Mr. Bala , calm and full of advices . I like his style , his character , the way he talks , the way he conveys his messages are just like my father . So , looking at him , will reminds me of my father .
Since that , I was a little bit excited when it comes to our tutorial class . Time passes by , and more assigments were given to us . Mr. Bala divided us into groups , and we did some discussion then presented it in front of the class. As usual , Mr. Bala will asked some questions , with some help from Suki and Gurveen who always sit behind . From there , I got to know new names and their characters , of those faces that I had observed on my first day . Frankly speaking , our class is indeed full of funny people .
Poster presentation was wonderful . Every pair had different , unic and creative way on presenting . Some of them really impressed me . Then it comes to drama presentation , which I thought would be a burden to me as I didn't really know my team mates . There are Khairy , Haziq , our responsible Vijay , Mas , one of the four friends that I've known from the beginning , Alwani and myself in the group .
While discussing for drama , there would always be some debates between me and Vijay , due to some different point of views we had . Everything was settled by using voting system . Khairy and Haziq remained silent , and just put up their hands when it comes to vote . Mas and Alwani gave some ideas , but were rejected directyly by Vijay as he always has opposite ideas . Then I will stood out and debated with Vijay to defend Mas and Alwani's ideas . Haha , it was funny when I flashed back all those conversation we had .
Everything goes on and on like the same . We had some rehearsals , and it was not as what I had expected . It was a bit boring , and I was not really interested to perform our drama . However , when Haziq brought his laptop and showed to us the backgrounds and songs for respective scenes we had , it changed my mind . Plus , everyone was like more open after being together for some time and began to show their real abilities in acting.
A week before the drama week , the lucky hands of Vijay had picked the first number out of six . Meaning to say , our group will be the first to perform . We all scared but nothing can be done . We must proceed and be brave. So there we go , being the first . I admit our drama has a lot of flaws . The scene which should be comedy , turned out to be awkward .The scene we had planned to be serious , somehow turned out to be funny . Sorry everyone , do forgive us for our shortcomings . Our drama was quite messy , and again , I'm sorry for that on behalf of my group members .
Soon after we had done with our drama , I feel relieved . Then I watched the other groups presenting and I laughed a lot like seriously , all of you are good performers . I enjoy those two sessions of drama presentation . It was held in the test week . Thanks to everyone for giving me all those excitement and entertainment . All of you cheered up my test week . Thanks . =)
Now , there is no more drama , no more rehearsals , no more this and that . First I thought this moment would be the most wonderful moment as there would be no more pressure . However , everything changes . Deep in my heart , I miss all those moments we have had throughout this less than 3 months . I miss practising my drama with Alwani , Mas , Khairy , Haziq and yeah Vijay too. I miss preparing the poster with Nini . I miss having discussion with all of you . I miss listening to your brilliant ideas. I miss listening and laughing at jokes we made .
Guys , do know something , you all are the best tutormates ever and nobody can replace you guys !Thanks for giving me all the sweet memories . I really hope , we can stay together as one group in English 2 , with Mr. Bala as our tutor . Though I know it seems impossible , it is never wrong to be hoping for something . Who knows , our hope will be granted . Whatever things may happen , I'm not going to forget all the memories we had , unless my memory card in my brain has expired . Last but not least , I would like to apologise if I've done any wrongs to any of you . Good luck everyone in pursuing your success . Hope our English Tutorial Group 9 will remains in your heart , as it does in mine . =)
1. We got off the Titanic first.
2. We get to flirt with systems support men who always return our calls, and are nice to us when we blow up our computers.
3. Our boyfriend's clothes make us look elfin & gorgeous. Guys look like complete idiots in ours.
4. We can be groupies. Male groupies are stalkers.
5. We can cry and get off speeding fines.
6. We've never lusted after a cartoon character or the central female figure in a computer game.
7. Taxis stop for us.
8. Men die earlier, so we get to cash in on the life insurance.
9. We don't look like a frog in a blender when dancing.
10. Free drinks, Free dinners, Free movies ... (you get the point).
11. We can hug our friends without wondering if she thinks we're gay.
12. We can hug our friends without wondering if WE'RE gay.
13. New lipstick gives us a whole new lease on life.
14. It's possible to live our whole lives without ever taking a group shower.
15. We don't have to fart to amuse ourselves.
16. If we forget to shave, no one has to know.
17. If we're dumb, some people will find it cute.
18. We don't have to memorize Caddyshack or Fletch to fit in.
19. We have the ability to dress ourselves.
20. Our friends won't think we're weird if we ask whether there's spinach in our teeth.
21. There are times when chocolate really can solve all your problems.
22. We'll never regret piercing our ears.
23. We can fully assess a person just by looking at their shoes.
24. We know which glass was ours by the lipstick mark.
25. We have enough sense to realize that the easiest way to get out of being lost is to ask for directions.
Hehehe , no offence , it is just a joke ! =D
One Man Band was a short animated film from Pixar released at the year 2005. The short film set place in Italian city square in the afternoon. Two musician is competing each other for the coin that the little girl had, which she initially wanted to make a wish with it. The competition keep on going until it causes the little girl to accidently let go of the coin and fall into the drain. Instead of crying, the little girl demanded a violin from one of the musician and started playing. At the beginning, the music came from the violin was terrible but after a few tuning from the girl it became great. The little girl started playing and soon she get a bag of coin from a passing pedestrian. She then move towards the fountain with the bag. She took out two gold coin to tempt the musician, but instead of giving it to them, she threw it on top of the fountain. In this short film, the irony part of it is when the little girl lost the gold coin and demanded the musician to repay her. She then take the violin and even play better than the two musician and earn a bag of gold coin which both of the musician fail to do. In the end, she ending up tempting the two musician with two gold coin that she threw it on top of the fountain, when they wanted to take the coin.
Here are some of the link that you can find out more of this short film:
- When Man needs your silver hugs and and caressing kisses ,
Woman needs your mind as well.
- When Man taunts your falls and misses ,
Woman shares a laughing spells.
- When Man tells you all will be right ,
Woman tells you the mistake.
- When Man starts leaving during fight ,
Woman sees through all that fake.
Woman , with her knowing eyes and blowing hair ,
Man , with muscles and puppy smile .
Woman , with her bounty fair ,
Man's will last just for a while .
Which is better , man or woman ?
woman or man ?
Men are gifts we love to open ,
while woman that we can save .
The irony of the story is that the two men who were rivals in performing to earn money, ended up collaborating. The little girl, however, who intended to give away her money, ended up gaining money.
Some Friends Are Forever
you find a special friend:
someone who changes your life
by being a part of it.
Someone who makes you laugh
until you can't stop;
someone who makes you believe
that there really is
good in the world.
Someone who convinces you
that there is an unlocked door
just waiting for you to open it.
This is forever friendship...
When you're down,
and the world seems dark and empty,
your forever friends lifts you up in spirit
and make that dark and empty world
suddenly seem bright and full.
Your forever friend gets you through
the hard times, the sad times,
and the confused times.
If you turn and walk across,
your forever friend follows.
If you lose your way,
your forever friend holds your hand
and tells you that
everything is going to be okay.
And if you find such a friend,
you will feel happy and complete,
because you need not worry.
You have a forever friend for life,
and forever has no end.
After awhile, the coin slipped from the girl's hand and it fell into the drain. The girl felt sad and angry, she asked the two musicians to compensate for her lost coin but neither of the two musicians have any money with them. Feeling angry, the little girl borrowed a violin from the second musician and started to play it. At first, her playing was terrible and the two musicians couldn't bear to hear her playing. After the little girl tuned the violin a few times, she started to play like a true professional, probably even better than the owner of the violin. The two musicians were really surprised, they didn't expect her to be that good. Then, a pedestrian passed by and dropped a bag of coins in front of the little girl. She took out two coins from the bag and showed them to the two musicians. The two musicians waited anxiously for the little to give them the coins but unfortunately, the little girl tossed the coins onto the fountain instead. The two musicians felt disappointed and the video ends there. The end :)
Assalamualaikum and hi my fellow tutorial mates , here I've some funny facts regarding animals ! Hope you'll enjoy reading my post . =D
- Hippo milk is pink.
- Turtles can breathe through their butts.
- Even a small amount of alcohol placed on a scorpion will make it go crazy and sting itself to death.
- A crocodile cannot stick out its tounge.
- A hummingbird weighs less than a penny.
- It has been calculated that a single breath from a mature blue whale can inflate up to 2,000 balloons.
- Vampire bats adopt orphans, and are one of the few mammals known to risk their own lives to share food with less fortunate roost-mates.
- Jellyfish as a species are actually older than dinosaurs and sharks.
- A 42-foot sperm whale has about 7 tons of oil in it.
- Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.
- An alligator can go through 2,000 to 3,000 teeth in a lifetime.
- Jumping fleas can accelerate 50 times faster than the space shuttle.
- Lobsters have blue blood.
- The oldest known animal in the world was 'Ming' the 405 years old clam, discovered in 2007.
- Shark , like other fish , have their reproductive organs in their chests.
- The octopus does not have a blind spot.
- The elephant brain weighs about 6,000g.
- The cat brain weighs about 30g.
- Cats and dogs can hear ultrasound.
- A cat rubs against people not only to be affectionate but also to mark out its territory with scent glands around its face. The tail area and paws also carry the cat's scent.
- The costliest cat ever is named Little Nicky, who cost his owner $50,000. He is a clone of an older cat.
- One reason that kittens sleep so much is because a growth hormone is released only during sleep.
- It is physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
- Dogs have been man's pet for over 14,000 years.
- Sheep can survive for up to two weeks buried in snow drifts.
- There are more chicken than people in the world.
- The world's oldest crow is 118 years old.
- The world's smartest pig, own by mathematics teacher in Madison, WI, memorised the multiplication tables up to 12.
- Cats have a week sense of taste. They have only 473 tastebuds, humans have 9,000.
- Most elephants weigh less than a blue whale's tounge.
- Flies are deaf.
- The average cat sleep about 2/3 of the day.
- The smallest known dinosaur is Compsognathus.
- The Kangaroo Rat can last longer without water than a camel.
- Dogs have four toes on their hind feet, and five on their front feet.
Present day modern man which averages about 6-feet tall + or -
several inches or more.
15-foot human skeleton found in southeast Turkey in late
1950's in the Euphrates valley during road construction.
Many tombs containing giants were uncovered here.
This pertains to the picture of the giant human femur and
Maximinus Thrax Ceaser of Rome 235-238 A.D. This was
an 8' 6" skeleton.
Goliath was about 9 feet + or - a few inches. I Samuel 17:4
late 11th century.
King Og spoken of in Deuteronomy 3:11 whose iron bedstead
was approximately 14-feet by 6-feet wide. King Og was at least
12-feet tall, yet some claim up to 18.
A 19'6" human skeleton found in 1577 A.D. under an
overturned oak tree in the Canton of Lucerne.
23-foot tall skeleton found in 1456 A.D. beside a river in
A 25' 6 " skeleton found in 1613 A.D. near the castle of
Chaumont in France. This was claimed to be a nearly complete find.
Almost beyond comprehension or believability was the find of
the two separate 36-foot human remains uncovered by Carthaginians
somewhere between 200-600 B.C.
- "It takes a long time to grow an old friend"
- "Make new friends but keep the old , some are silver and others are gold"
- "The best mirror is an old friend"
- "Friends are born, not made"
- "Never kiss a friend, if u have deeper feelings, never reveal them. You will lose that friend forever......"
- "A good friend is hard to find, hard to lose, and impossible to forget"
- "Friendship is the golden ribbon that ties the world togather"
- "Friends are angels following you through life"
- "Love is blind, but friendship closes its eyes"
- "Remember that every good friends was once a strnger"
- "Bestfriends are better than girlfriend"
- "True friendship, unlike love, always last forever"
- "when you are looking for a friend don't look for perfection, just look for friendship"
- "Money might make you wealthy, but friends makes you rich"
- "Gems may be presious, but friends are priceless"
1. Afghanistan's capital Kabul means "hump backed".
2. Thailand's capital Bangkok means "city of angels".
3. Spain's capital Madrid means "place of abundant water".
4. France's capital Paris means "the working people".
5. Malaysia's capital Kuala Lumpur means "muddy river".
6. Korea's capital Seoul means "capital".
7. China's capital Beijing means "gate".
8. Japan's capital Tokyo means "eastern capital".
9. Argentina's capital Buenos Aires means "good air".
10. Singapore means "lion city".
Maybe there are reasons for the country to name its capital city as such . For me , Buenos Aires and Bangkok have wonderful meanings , which is good air and city of angel respectively . I guess , thats all for now , hope you guys enjoy these little facts I've found . Who knows? It can enlarge and widen your general knowledge? Have fun guys . =D
In this animated short film, we see Bass, a street performer playing a routine tune on a deserted Italian village square one fine afternoon, waiting for a pedestrian to tip him in his rusty iron cup. Soon, he spots Tippy, a humble peasant girl clutching a big gold coin, with the intention of dropping it in the piazza fountain to make a wish. Bass, seizing the opportunity, immediately plays an impromptu track, capturing the young girl's attention. Just when Tippy is about to drop the coin into Bass's cup, a newcomer steps onto the scene. Treble, a suave and flamboyant street performer, plays a more attractive sound, effectively stealing Tippy's attention, much to the anger of Bass. Not to be outdone, Bass ups his ante, with Treble daring to take it even further. As the two rivals unleash their arsenal of musical weapons, trying to vie for the attention (or rather, the tip) of Tippy, the girl cowers in their wild musical cacophony, and in the process, drops her sole gold coin, which falls down a drain and gets lost in the sewers of the village.
Heartbroken, Tippy sheds a single tear, but then angrily demands from Treble and Bass a replacement coin for the one they made her lose. When the two musicians come up empty-handed, Tippy insists she take one of Treble's violins and Bass's iron cup in an attempt to get her money back by playing solo. She then tunes the violin and begins to play it like a true virtuoso, prompting a passing pedestrian to drop a large bag of gold coins into her cup. Elated, Tippy hugs the bag and approaches the fountain, but not before she pulls two coins out of her bag and tempts Treble and Bass. But as they eagerly reach out to grab them, she tosses the coins into the top of the fountain, out of reach, to the dismay of the two one-man-band units. A post-credit scene shows that it is now nighttime, with Treble standing on Bass, trying to reach for the coins in vain. As the two start to fall backwards, the film ends.
huhuee,.in the story,.I am the youngest sister,.I love my family!!!
Having no trouble with her true felt desire.
Knowing what she wants,
Letting her body flaunt,
Looking as her skin shows bright,
We both know it must be right.
All that has been done,
In the night and in the evening sun,
This fire that we light,
All our love such a beautiful sight.
I feel it in my bones and eyes,
A love that never dies,
We were given a gift,
Something that gave our spirits a lift.
While the sun sinks below the moutain,
Our body naked in a foutain,
A moment to treasure,
A moment Forever,
Such a thing as this,
In the utmost sense is true bliss.
All to be given,
Is the life that's to be liven,
A bond between two,
A bond that is to be shared with you.
This that is so nice,
That odds are the role of the dice,
For me to have you,
Shows me I can be true.
ONE MAN BAND
I would like to touch on the most interesting symbol in this clip which would be the coin. From my point of view, the coin is a symbol of hope and greed. The presence of the coin brought hope; both of the bands hoped to get some money for their efforts. But come in hope, there is also greed when both bands tried their best to lure the little child into donating the coin. In conclusion, the story would have been dull without the coin.
14 Aug 2011
ONE MAN BAND
Based on the short movie showed to us by Mr.Razol, I would like give my opinion on one of the themes of the short movie, which is rivalry. Both musicians showed rivalry in contest of getting the golden coin from the little girl. At first, they performed individually to attract the little girl attention. They competed for the golden coin by showing their best performance together. When the golden coin was dropped down to the drain, the little girl had nothing to give them. However, the little girl took one of the small violins and played beautifully. She got a bag of golden coins from one of the passersby. Both musicians looked at her and wanted the golden coin. The little girl threw the coin up to the top of the fountain. In the end, both musicians did not get the golden coin. They, who competed at first, have to work together now to retrieve the golden coin from the fountain’s top. This showed that rivalry should not exist, instead we should work together to achieve a goal. The irony of the little girl being better than both musicians showed that there is always someone better out there regardless of how good you are.
The craze of football can be felt when the FIFA fever sweeps the world.
Such is the craze of football, that many companies base all their marketing and promotions on this sport, particularly during world cup. From posters to banners to logo shirts and all that one can think of , they all flash football team names, uniform and other accessories. This has become a good way of marketing and creating product demand around sporting events.
Even the sponsorships for football matches have increased enormously with companies hungrily waiting to grab a share of this pie. All the advertisements and campaigns also start getting themed on the game as the matches take place. With such excitement about the game around the corner, it is not surprising that not only do players and fans come into action but also all bookies get energetic. Betting on football is like a ritual that takes place even before the game actually commences. People take it as a good source of entertainment and an exciting way of making easy money. It is challenging to do so and that is the reason one will find that mostly it is the people with a lot of interest and knowledge in football would only indulge in betting. The football seems to be getting high on every one's nerves, from kids to adults, everyone enjoys the mere thrill in this game.
A special world for you and me
A special bond one cannot see
It wraps us up in its cocoon
And holds us fiercely in its womb.
Its fingers spread like fine spun gold
Gently nestling us to the fold
Like silken thread it holds us fast
Bonds like this are meant to last.
And though at times a thread may break
A new one forms in its wake
To bind us closer and keep us strong
In a special world, where we belong.
My heart was pounding so fast as I enter the hall which determine my entire future. I were so afraid when my friends were all around me saying I will not succeed because I have done something wrong. I felt my heart was about to fall out from my chest, luckily, I have my mother next to me during that fearful moment. Suddenly, there was a voice came out from nowhere and call out a few names which include my name to go in front of the hall which is on the stage. I were thinking non-stop of what could had happen. The moment I saw my friend which I felt that she would get 10A+, I felt happy. I was jumping around holding my mother’s hand without any suitable reason. My mother was like blur about what had happen and I just told her that your son made you and the whole family proud. Finally, I was announced as one of the straight A’s student in my school. Although I did not get a lot of A+ but I am satisfy of what I have received and thank God for it. The reason why I said this is a miracle because I had done so badly in the Biology papers but I still get straight A’s and it is a miracle and blessing from God.